An opportunity for an Events & Tradeshow Manager to join a world leader in providing next-generation solutions that are used by leading institutions and organisations globally. They are currently going through a fast-paced growth phase which includes investing in their marketing capabilities hence why we are now looking for an Events & Tradeshow Manager to join their team.
As an Events & Tradeshow Manager, you will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and responsible for bringing the brand to life through brilliantly planned and executed events.
You will also be:
· Updating and managing the events calendar
· Planning and executing exhibitions, tradeshows, conferences, customer and team events.
· Coordinating with vendors, venues and suppliers.
· Supporting the Digital Marketing Lead to ensure processes are in place for lead capture and registrations.
· Develop and implement creative strategies to increase stand attendance and engagement.
· Overseeing logistics and management of exhibition stands, materials and merchandise.
· Preparing the wider team for on-site events activities
You will be looking for development and progression and will also enjoy team collaboration. You will also have events coordination/management experience.
Travel will be required for the position.
If you're looking for your next Events & Tradeshow Manager role, then apply now!