(9-month fixed term contract)
I am partnering with a global business in a very busy period with a need for a logical thinking, dynamic HR Coordinator with a 'can do' work ethic, ideally with a background in HR systems.
What's in it for you?
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking for a role with autonomy, accountability and responsibility.
You will be well rewarded with a strong work / life balance, competitive salary, excellent benefits, a highly inclusive and diverse environment and opportunities for career development in a culture that values honesty and fun!
You would be joining a team of HR professionals and will be the link between the HR Business Partners and the maintenance of the HR systems to ensure commercial benefits and seamless employee management.
To be successful in this role you will need strong reporting and data skills experience with HR systems, a highly competent Excel user, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive data. You will also need effective organisation skills to work to deadlines, a good overall HR knowledge and understanding of HR processes and experience of global payroll administration would be highly advantageous.
- Ownership for all people reporting system requirements - including (but not limited to) employee and partner data, headcount reporting, KPIs & dashboards, annual and ad hoc pay, bonus and benefit reporting, organisational structures, HR spent etc.
- Providing HR data reporting/analysis and project support ensuring effective data collection, analysis and reporting on confidential HR data to agreed deadlines.
- Acting as key user of all HR information systems and to feed performance and data integrity to the Managers.
- Identifying opportunities to digitise and streamline HR data handling and optimising the Data and MI capability for the wider HR function.
- Ensuring that HR processes adhere to legal and business requirements, applying internal audit processes to ensure compliance.
- Administration of the SAP HR Management Information System, Success Factors supporting users across the business.
- Assisting the wider HR function with ad-hoc data requests and systems support.
- Train system users on functionalities and new features of Success Factors
- Day-to-day you will provide support to colleagues in the HR Team, HR Business Partners, stakeholders, and wider community - this will give you great exposure to our business.
- A large part of your role will be to manage, distribute and redirect HR related calls, emails & correspondence to the appropriate person in the team/wider HR team.
- You will complete all administration activities within the agreed service level agreements and to an excellent standard - to apply for this role it's important you have a great pace and attention to detail.
- You will support your HR colleagues, particularly with payroll administration.
Please get in touch to discuss in more detail ASAP on 01733 234000 or