The One Group are lucky enough to be assisting one our favourite clients based in Wellingborough who are on the search for a Internal Sales Representative.
This role is an excellent challenge for anyone that loves investigating client spend, developing relationships and working closely with a great customer care team. Our client is well known and leaders in their industry with an excellent reputation.
No cold calling is involved in this role and you will be reviving relationships with previous warm clients.
What your day will look?
- Working closely with senior management on identifying opportunities with previous spend clients who have lost contact with the business.
- Cross selling services to current customers and key stakeholders.
- Account managing large spend clients and developing relationships.
- Use of the inhouse CRM system.
- Attending meetings and exhibitions were needed.
- Investigation of clients where spend has dipped and re developing relationships.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Have experience in a sales/account management role.
- Love working in a team.
- Ideally experience of using a CRM though not required.
Benefits include a great salary and commission structure, hands on training and development, progression opportunities and team incentives.
Hours: 830 - 530pm Monday - Friday office based though there will be flexibility.