IT Support Technician
£25k - £27k
Cambridge 5 days
We are looking for an experienced hands-on IT Support Engineer to join a client based in Cambridge on a permanent basis. Working as part of a small IT team you will provide 1st-2nd Line support to the organisation's user base. Working in an autonomous environment, you will take ownership of tickets, yet still have support around you to escalate to.
For this role we are ideally looking for someone with a broad set of skills across 1-2nd line support, desktop support + any experience supporting servers, or the network would be very beneficial.
- 1-2nd line IT Support
- Desktop Support
- Manage the starter/leaver process
- Network support
- Monitor the security of the infrastructure
- IT Project work
What we are looking for:
- Experienced IT Support professional
- Experience supporting Windows 7-10, Hardware and Software support, Active Directory
- Knowledge of 365 Administration
- Happy to be in the central Cambridge office 5 days a week
- Excellent communication skills
- Right to work in the UK
This is a great opportunity for someone to utilise their previous skills and experience, but also gain exposure to a wide range of technologies in a dynamic environment, all within a company that offers a fantastic working culture.
Please note only candidates who are within a reasonable commutable distance to Cambridge will be considered. Overseas candidates, graduates or those without the right to work in the UK will sadly not be considered.
For more information and a full job description please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information!