LINE LEADERS NEEDED.
The opportunity has arisen to be a part of a rapidly growing, secure manufacturing company based in Cambridgeshire.
The shift pattern is 4on 3off, working 10 hour day shifts. This company offer fantastic training and good progression routes.
The purpose of this position is to assist the Senior Section Leader with day to day tasks, meeting and fulfilling daily customer orders and maintaining health and safety requirements.
Responsibilities will include but not limited too:
- Carry out machinery safety checks.
- Record and escalate any issues affecting line/ team performance.
- Monitoring of staff performance.
- Record downtime.
- Ensure production start-up checks are carried out before production commences.
- Ensure machinery is regularly cleaned.
- Experience of leading a team of 8+
- Experience working in either a high pressured environment or a fast paced environment
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable but not essential
This is a chance to run a team of up to 15 strong. Please apply with your up to date CV if you are interested.