Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Nights 4 on 4 off
The One Group are working with one of the UK's largest food production FMCG businesses who are on the lookout for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
If you value a great work life balance this could be the role for you.
Looking for a capable individual to maintain the operation of production on both mechanical and electrical systems. To also provide technical support to the engineering and production department and maximise production equipment up time and efficiency.
- To maintain plant machinery
- To ensure that all delegated mechanical and electrical work is performed with full regard to product safety and quality and employee health and safety
- Attend to all requirements of production personnel withing the factory
- All work carried out to be accurately recorded in a timely manor.
Qualification, experience and skills:
- Time served apprentice or equivalent
- Formal electrical or mechanical qualification
- Experience in similar role
- Strong ability to fault diagnose
- Understanding of the principles and practice of food safety