Are you a multi skilled machine operative experienced in panel laminating and operating wood working machinery? Would working for a global company motivate you? Are you experienced in working a fast-paced production facility?
Our client manufactures laminated wall panels for bathrooms and kitchens have an opportunity for a multi skilled production operative to work within their busy production facility.
You will be responsible for operating various machines to prepare square edged and tongue panels which will then be sent to there customers globally.
The responsibilities include:
- Operating laminating presses and woodworking machinery
- Working to set KPI's and specifications
- Inspecting finished goods ensuring they meet the correct requirements
The skills that the production operative should possess:
- Experienced in setting precision mechanical equipment
- Counterbalance forklift would be a distinct advantage
- Have a strong attention to detail
The company are looking to pay £9.50 an hour and working hours are Monday- Thursday 08:00am-16:30pm and Friday 08:00am-15:30pm.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.