This pioneering Cambridge based client who I'm excited to announce I am working with have had a huge impact since 2013 when founded on their industry and are continuing to grow here in the UK and on a global scale.
As a project Co-ordinator with this innovative company, you will be involved with the newest ground-breaking platforms and product technologies available whilst making a huge, positive impact on businesses and people all over the world.
- Support the creation and recording of purchase orders
- Processing of incoming requests via mailbox
- Capturing actions & decisions from key meetings and writing minutes where required
- Support the Project Managers
- Define Project Milestones, Deliverables and Risks.
- Running exception reports
- Ad Hoc Duties as required by the Head of Delivery and/or Global Head of IT
To be in with a shout of qualifying for this role you will need to pragmatic and solutions driven whilst being business and commercial aware allowing you to build and maintain working relationships with senior stakeholders.
This is a permanent position looking to pay up to £25,000 DOE and ideally suit candidates living in and around the Cambridge area
If you are interested to find out more please get in touch on 01223 237 888 or email