A key role within the business, my client is looking for a Senior Principal Electronics Engineer to be an integral part of the company's continued success and company growth.
You will be involved in the whole lifecycle of product development from concept and prototype stages, through to production and support.
To be considered for the role, you need to have a minimum of 12 years electronics design experience including leading and owning the design of electronic systems.
With a strong background in digital electronics design, you will be a good communicator who enjoys problem solving and provide mentorship to less experienced engineers within the team.
Your design experience will span from initial concept, specification, and design through to software and systems integration, test, and manufacture.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Minimum 12 years electronics design experience in a development environment
- Experience with microprocessor and microcontroller designs
- Experience with memory sub-systems - e.g. DDR, NAND, eMMC
- Experience of communication interfaces and buses - USB, SPI, I2C,MIPI
- Low power circuit design for battery powered products
- Experience interacting with SW teams at the device driver level
- Design for EMC/ESD protection
- Design for Manufacturing and Test
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator
- Work with other disciplines
- Self-driven and motivated with ability to use own initiative and take a technical lead
- Ability to work to a high level of quality with good attention to detail
What can you expect in return?
- Salary of £80,000 - £85,000
- Flexible working hours
- Generous pension scheme
- Dental & Health Care Schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised on site restaurant
- Free parking
If this sounds like you, get in touch with your CV today to learn more details.