The ONE Group are partnered with a leading Cambridge based Accountancy Practice; they're looking to bolster their team with an Account Manager. They are working a 60/40 split of in office to being at home.
Benefits include (but aren't limited to):
- Study support
- Private health insurance
- On-site parking
- Multiple discounts on partnered products
- Annual flu jab programme and sight test
- Access to botanical gardens
You'll have needed to have had previous managerial or supervision responsibilities and need a background in practice itself. We're looking for those who are either part-or fully qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Prep client management and statutory accounts
- Supervise more junior members of staff, ensuring they develop well
- Be an ambassador and critical friend when needed to your clients
- Work collaboratively with the wider team and company to ensure collective goals are hit
If you're interested please apply or contact Ewan at The ONE Group.