Joining a leading research organisation, who attract talent from across the globe, as an Executive Assistant you will see yourself providing seamless support to both the COO and Manager of Scientific Operations.
Attracting a salary of £25,000 - £27,500 paired with a strong benefits package this position is being offered on a full time or part time basis and hours of around 30+ will be considered.
Based to the South of Cambridge our client is easily accessed via public transport, has onsite parking available and also benefits from strong, local cycle routes. Due to the nature of the position you will be based in their offices on a full time basis.
The core functions of this position will see you:-
- Acting as the PA to two Senior Managers
- Providing support to the wider Scientific Operations team
- Acting as the first point of contact for both internal and external visitors to the department
- Organisation of events including seminars and annual conferences.
- Providing secretarial support for internal meetings
This position is well suited to an individual with multiple years administrative experience, someone who enjoys co-ordinating others and working within a role that affords the opportunity to work with various individuals within the organisation.
For more information on this permanent opportunity please apply and contact Karl at The ONE Group on 01223 27888