I am recruiting for a Lead Service Desk Analyst to join a unique business in Peterborough, providing support to internal users in a small, dynamic team. You'll need to have proven technical experience and ideally have a bit of experience coaching junior technicians.
You'll report directly into the Service Desk Manager and support them by supervising the 1st line team, and be an escalation point for them, taking on some 2nd line level queries.
What you'll get involved with:
- Log and compete tickets, keeping the user updated along the process.
- Support the service desk manager with purchasing and procurement of IT equipment.
- Provide 2nd line support and act as an escalation point for the 1st line teams.
- Provide routine maintenance on systems and devices.
- Access incidents as they come in, escalate or delegate where appropriate.
- Provide onboarding support to new starters, including procurement and set up of new equipment.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Proven experience with Windows 8 & 10
- Experience of Windows server 2012+
- Experience Exchange & O365
- Experience with Azure Active Directory
- Previous career history in IT support position(s)
- Ideally have experience with backup hardware and software
- Ideally have experience with AV solutions
If you're interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV - shortlisting begins on the 8th. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.