Our client is a respected business near March and this Management Accountant role will be integral in the growth and development of the finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will take the lead on the monthly reporting and your duties will include the following:
- Producing monthly management accounts for two companies
- Variance and P&L analysis and reporting
- Accruals and prepayments
- CapEx and fixed asset register management
- Balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Setting up formal accounting procedures to include month end reporting timetable.
- Yearend financial statement production
- Weekly flash reporting for FD review
- Cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Cost centre review and reporting to stakeholders
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and ledger month end close
This role will suit someone who likes a varied role and being busy and where possible enjoys ensuring that things are done correctly from the outset.
Ideally AAT qualified or equivalent, this is a fully site-based role in an easily accessible Fen location and a start as soon as possible is preferred but not essential.
This is a great role for someone who wants to make an impact in a business that is long-established but also embracing the future.
The salary for the role is paying up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
For more information on the above role or to see a full job description, apply now or contact Megan Lemmon at The ONE Group.