Onsite Support Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Are you looking a role where you can deliver high-quality IT for one of Cambridge's top MSPs? If you are looking for a field role that fosters your professional growth and fuels your potential, then this role is for you.
We are supporting an MSP based in Cambridge who operate across the UK and internationally, delivering bespoke on-site and remote support to an innovative client base.
- Deliver on-site support to clients four days a week (primarily Cambridge, Hertfordshire and occasional travel to London)
- Contribute to varied and interesting IT projects
- Provide varied support to clients' users to 2nd/3rd line level
- Offer guidance and advice to clients
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Great customer service skills, demonstrating patience and relationship building
- Proven experience with Windows, O365, AD, Azure,
- Core understanding of networking and firewalls
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in Linux and MacOS.
- Exposure to vitalisation (VMware, Hyper-V)
If you are ready to contribute to a dynamic support team, invest in your own growth, and make a significant impact, apply now or reach out to Ben Reavill at The ONE Group.