I'm looking for really techy application support style candidates; for a Cambridge based client of mine who are looking to recruit a Platform Support Engineer. You'll support customers with SaaS based products and some other bespoke applications.
They are one of the best insurtech companies in the world, who create SaaS software products that enable companies to build, configure and launch products online, all over the world. These guys also have some great benefits and truly believe in staff wellness.
What you'll get involved with:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line application style support for their SaaS platform.
- Ensure that incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs.
- Provide information on how customers use the platform, giving this to other departments to improve and develop new features and products.
- Manage incidents efficiently, escalating to other teams as required.
- Contribute to knowledge resources including standards, policies, procedures and best practices.
What you'll get in return:
- Eligible for shares after a year.
- £100 monthly allowance for wellness - Gym, Medical or other health related expenses.
- Performance based bonus.
- Holiday buying scheme.
- Generous learning and development budget and benefits.
- Flexible working options.
What you'll need to be a great fit:
- At least two years experience supporting SaaS products.
- Strong SQL Server experience.
- Ideally have experience with Azure/Infrastructure technologies.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
To hear more about this great opportunity, please apply with an updated CV. Alternatively, contact Ashley at The ONE Group for more information.