Platform Support Engineer x5
Cambridge or London
I'm looking for really techy application support style candidates; for a Cambridge based client of mine who are looking to recruit a Platform Support Engineer. You'll support customers with SaaS based products and some other bespoke applications. This is NOT an IT support role. We are looking for someone who has previously supported SaaS applications.
They are one of the best insurtech companies in the world, who create SaaS software products that enable companies to build, configure and launch products online, all over the world. They have managed to build a culture which focuses on the employee, by offering flexibility, great benefits, and a great working environment! They have strong growth plans, and the team is likely to continue to grow!
What you'll get involved with:
- Application style support for their SaaS platform.
- Ensure that incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs.
- Provide information on how customers use the platform, giving this to other departments to improve and develop new features and products.
- Manage incidents efficiently, escalating to other teams as required.
- Contribute to knowledge resources including standards, policies, procedures, and best practices.
What you'll get in return:
- Eligible for shares after a year.
- £100 monthly allowance for wellness - Gym, Medical or other health related expenses.
- Performance based bonus.
- Holiday buying scheme.
- Generous learning and development budget and benefits.
- Flexible working options.
What you'll need to be a great fit:
- At least two years' experience supporting SaaS products.
- Strong SQL Server experience.
- Ideally have experience with Azure/Infrastructure technologies.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Due to the bespoke platform, each ticket will be different! This means your work will be varied and will continue to remain interesting, throughout your career with them. You will need to be within a commutable distance to their Cambridge or London office, as a hybrid working model is in operation.
Please only apply if you have the right to work within the UK. Apply now or contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information!