How would it feel to be proud to work for company who have the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry despite being one of the newest players?
Is your current company able to offer you the latest benefits and employee engagement to make sure you feel motivated and happy in your role?
Well this company will!
Our client is looking for a Lead Sales and Service Consultant to work at their offices in the Bretton, Peterborough area.
Customers are at the forefront of the business so if you have a good track record of ensuring service satisfaction and feel confident that you can talk to people in depth about insurance services (with training on the right questions to ask) then this may be the right step up for you.
You'll need to be agile in your approach and be able to sell (softly) to customers over the phone as well as learn to also sell via social media, email and Webchat.
Salary between £24,582 - £25,082 (inclusive of shift allowance)
Up to £500 monthly bonus dependant on performance.
To be suitable these things are key...
- Being self-motivated to deliver against performance targets whilst maintaining quality standards
- Emotional resilience, rapport building and empathy
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
Hours of work
We operate Monday-Friday 8am-9pm (Currently only until 8pm) and Saturday 9am-5pm (Sunday Closed).
This position requires the successful candidate to be flexible to work a variation of shifts between the above operating hours and you will also work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Key benefits that you'll want to know about
- Subsidised on site restaurant and free breakfast at weekends
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and even "at desk" massages!
- Flexibility to work from home if required on an ad hoc basis.
- Opportunities to be involved in CSR, charity, and fundraising events