The One Group are proud to be working with an amazing, progressive and developing global business who have a temporary to permanent position in their Customer Service Team.
The feedback from everyone we have placed in the team over the years within this business has been wonderful, with a supportive team and an impressive senior management team where everyone feels like an important part of the business. (Who wouldn't want to join this amazing business!)
This role is for someone who loves being busy, enjoys being part of a team, has experience in a customer service/account management or a role which is customer centric, has excellent computer skills, a brilliant 'can do' attitude and loves talking to customers. They will also want to develop within a hard working team and are happy to work from home with a mix of going into the office 1 - 2 days a week (when allowed of course!)
This is a busy role with lots of support ….the main duties for this role include:
- Speaking to customers daily and developing relationships to become the businesses main point of contact.
- Allocating and tracking stock for customers.
- Using the in-house SAP system daily.
- Working closely with other parts of the business to ensure a fluid and efficient supply chain process.
- Managing orders and credits where needed.
- Working with the work order system to ensure correct allocation.
- Working from home (all equipment provided) initially and then a mix of working from home and being on site for 1 - 2 days a week.
- Company bonus scheme
- Training and development with chances to progress over time.
This is an amazing role and if you feel like you would like to be part of the team or would like to hear more please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.