Our client, based on the outskirts of Cambridge with easy access via the A14 is looking for a confident Sales Administrator to join their expanding, fun and friendly team.
You will be joining a company who has a global reach within the technology industries, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace and Energy offering cost-effective, quality solutions.
To be in with a shout to join this exciting and rapidly growing company you will need to ideally have a manufacturing or technical background. Possess exceptional customer service and administration skills including either advanced Microsoft Excel or SAP knowledge, be a team player and will be willing to be on hand to assist in other areas when needed.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling sales enquiries and quotes
- Providing Excel reports
- Liaising with contractors and customers
- Maintaining customer and purchase order filing system
- Liaising with other associated suppliers
- Collaborating with the logistics team
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
This is a permanent, full-time position Mon to Fri salary is £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
For more information on these roles, please call Karl on 01223 237888 or pop your CV in Word format in an e-mail